- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Facility Management Company - CEO
- The CEO will be primarily externally focused achieving profitable growth of the Facility Management Company while maintaining strong relationships with key customers and stakeholders.
Key responsibilities :
- Manage the facility management P&L, ensuring the achievement of all revenue and profit targets
- Develop the company’s strategy, business plan and annual operating budget for the facilities management company and ensure that all activities undertaken are executed within the budget limit.
- Expand the business by developing relationships with existing and potential clients
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders including clients, employees, board, investors, suppliers, banks, auditors, industry peers to identify possible opportunities to drive business growth
- Ensure business complies with applicable regulations, tender and contractual requirements including HSE, legal and statutory requirements and general duty of care
- Develop a first-class service to support complex, multi-disciplined facility sites
- Identify, develop, implement and review novel facility management solutions
- Monitor progress and achievements of the operations team
- Develop, lead, coach, motivate and inspire the facility management team
- Define the company’s performance management system
- Meet international and national regulations, codes and standards as required including ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001
- Finalize annual tax filing as required
- Maintain current knowledge of the facility management marketplace (clients, competitors, regulations, technologies, etc)
We are seeking an experienced facility management executive with superior relationship building and management skills, organizational management experience and demonstrated legal compliance competency. We offer a competitive package including equity, an experienced facility management team and a unique company culture.
- A minimum of 10 years of facility management experience within a client facing role
- Excellent track record of achievement in high growth facility management companies
- Knowledge of the facility management local market environment & trends, government policy and regulatory requirements
- Proactive with evidence of having worked as a true partner with management teams
- Experience in leading the annual budgeting and planning process
- Strong experience of ensuring appropriate statutory compliance
- Experience taking a company through fast growth phases and rapidly building teams
- Experience in managing internal and external stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills marked by ability to motivate and grow a high-performing team
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the company
- Superior interpersonal and relationship building skills across organizational levels and across cultures
- Superior communication skills (including oral, writing and presentation skills)
- Track record of punctuality and reliability
- Superior problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Arabic and English languages proficiency
- Females & Males can apply
About this Company
Energy and Contracting Solutions “ECS”, is a fast growing company focused on the delivery of Electromechanical contracting works, technology driven energy solutions, facility management services and turnkey energy projects.
See all Careers and Jobs at ECS, Energy & Contracting Solutions
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.