- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job Description & Key Result Areas
To gather and analyze intelligence to create and manage the Product Portfolio & achievement of periodic revenue targets by doing the following key activities:
- Deep understanding of Egypt consumers. Owning Consumer segmentation and consumer journey maps.
- Deep understanding of retail universe – category of outlets, no of outlets per category, placement norms etc.
- In-depth understanding of competition product portfolio. Sharing monthly market updates on their allotted Lava portfolio.
- Conducting data analytics price segment wise and geography wise.
- Gathering product and market insights through regular interaction with customers and trade
- Complete responsibility for Go to Market strategy for each product from pre-launch stage to stabilizing the product in the market.
- To keep track of GTM activities being launched in the market and work with Product GTM to design the correct launch strategy for the market
- Develop product roadmap based on consumer propositions
- Liaising with India Product team for closing Egypt product roadmap and ordering
- Liaising with India Product Supply chain to deliver sales plan
- Enabling sales team by ensuring timely product information dissemination.
- Monitoring stock levels and generating product triggers
- Ensuring timely tertiaries & taking corrective action – price drop, schemes, etc wherever required.
- Tracking performance of products using standard statistic tools.
- Ensuring timely liquidation of tailing stock of each sku.
- Contributing new ideas to create differentiated products by insights from customer interactions, FGDs, trade interactions etc.
Desired Skills and Competencies
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Should be able to plan and manage deadlines
- Strong Collaboration skills
- Should be flexible to travel
- Previous work experience in similar work domain
- Experience in Market Research & experience with research tools preferred
- Experience in channel and distribution management.
- MBA from Tier 1 college
About this Company
Easy was established in 1999 by Dr. Asser Salama with one brand being the Easy Sweet Bars 100% natural hair removal product.
See all Careers and Jobs at Easy Group For Health and Beauty Care
In 2003, Easy Sweet became the market leader in the natural hair removal category in Egypt
In 2004, Easy introduced the Easy...