- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 6,000 SAR per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
Description of Work:
A Microsoft Business Solutions Partner located in Saudi Arabia specialized in Microsoft Dynamics ERP implementations is aiming to hire a full-time talented Project Coordinator enabling his opportunity to enter the ERP world and build his ERP project management career. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate and expects rapid career progression.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepares, compiles and maintain the different documentation repositories.
- Prepares project status reports, MOMs, etc.
- Ensure all staff follows the established standards and guidelines.
- Analyze metrics and prepare performance and progress reports accordingly.
- Follow up open cases and issues with related parties and Taking the necessary follow-up actions (email, call or escalate to the concerned)
- Maintains the Operations Management System data accuracy.
- Monitors the progress of tasks and cases based on daily reports, timesheets and report delays.
- Prioritize incoming emails and reply to non-technical inquiries.
About this Company
Ofoq Consulting is an enterprise solution provider mainly specialized in implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP as its core professional service. Ofoq Consulting is a subsidiary of Hamad Al Saghyir Group, management team consists of ERP professional consultants with experience...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ofoq Consulting
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.