- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsible for selling products, merchandise, and services in a our showrooms , such as ceramics tiles, porcelain tiles, sanitary ware.
- Sell specific products and services to consumers.
- Demonstrate products and show consumers how to maximize their features.
- Explain different customizable features.
- Discuss warranties and replacement parts.
- Process orders in person and over the phone.
- Check inventory to ensure product is in stock.
- Conduct outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and to sell products and services.
- Collect and research information needed to identify and resolve problematic situations.
- Ensure pricing is correct.
About this Company
In the early 1980’s Egyptian Entrepreneur Mohamed Abou el Enein’s ambition was to produce world-class tiles in Egypt. In spite of overwhelming challenges he launched the Cleopatra Group with its flagship company, Ceramica Cleopatra in 1983. CCG soon became a world leader in...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ceramica Cleopatra
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.