- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Understand Agile methodology.
About this Company
Crowd Analyzer is the 1st fully automated social web monitoring tool in the MENA region which supports Arabic sentiment analysis with different dialects.
See all Careers and Jobs at Crowd Analyzer
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.