- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job Duties And Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Conduct several field trips on regular basis in Cairo and in different governors with the district managers or the medical representatives to different physicians and hospitals to ensure the implementation of the sales plan, to take market feedback and to evaluate the district manager or medical representative.
- Visit all company branches on regular basis to provide guidance and support to the local teams
- Apply adequate control and ensure the proper utilization of all sales resources such as brochures, samples….etc
- Review monthly sales status with Line / Group members & National sales manager.
- Ensure the proper utilization of all sales resources (brochures, samples, etc...)
- Conduct market and competitor analysis based on IMS data. Present feedback to Marketing Department.
- Conduct quarterly meetings with the marketing department to reflect market feedback and at the same time discuss product business strategies and product knowledge.
- Interview, hire and develop candidates with a proven track record of sales success to build a highly productive sales team. Ensures low turnover rate in his/her line by consistently rewarding good performers.
- Sharing & participating in setting Line/ Group products annual sales target.
- Identify strategic business opportunities and assume accountability to achieve standards of excellence aligned with work unit and/or key corporate objectives.
- Allocate the sales targets in coordination with the district manager/supervisor based on the geographic affinity for each product. Review them regularly and on quarterly basis to take corrective actions when needed.
- Achieve sales targets through a team of district managers, supervisors and medical representatives.
- Ensure implementation of sales plan for his/her line– tracks, pushes and motivates sales team, reports & evaluates the progress together with the district manager/supervisors and adjusts the plan when needed.
- Monitor the sales and the products stock on a daily basis.
- Build strong trading relationships with key decision makers in distribution ensuring the proper delivery of our products.
- Conduct monthly meetings with the entire team
- Conduct regular meetings with the district managers and supervisors to assess the performance of the medical representatives ensuring they are meeting their sales targets.
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.