- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
This position requires you to be talented and innovative social media specialist; your main duties include running social media marketing campaigns to increase awareness and engagement rate with our potential customers across our social media platforms. Ultimately, you should be able to promote our brand and ensure our customers stay in touch with our company updates.
- Set up and optimize company pages and accounts within each social media platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Continuously improve social media activities by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Participate in planning and execute approved plans of social media marketing
- Perform A/B testing and multivariate testing and reports the results
- Manage all social media marketing campaigns to drive qualified traffic to the company’s websites and generate qualified leads and customers
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to engage and take action
- Create editorial calendars for all of company’s social media platforms
- Collaborate with other departments to get ideas of fresh content for publishing
- Report weekly to the digital marketing manager + monthly final report
About this Company
Is a leading company in developing educational technologies in Egypt through its belief and commitment to its important role in uplifting educational community, and by providing the latest educational technology solutions to its esteemed clients.
See all Careers and Jobs at Computek International
Given our strong...
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.