- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
TIE for Innovation and Technologies is seeking experienced, and passionate candidates to fill technical positions in the growing environment of wild projects…
This is a great opportunity to become part of our growing presence in TIE as we build out the team. You will work closely with our technologies.
Are you passionate about technology? Do you get excited about the next big thing? Do you want to be part of our TIE TECHNOLOGY team?
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Excellent in AngularJS.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries are such Good.
- Git and JIRA for agile methodology.
Strong knowledge and experience:
- Ruby on Rails “optional”.
- Basics of Oracle Unified Method.
- Meeting project timelines and deadlines.
- You'll appreciate a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits.
- You'll love a challenging work environment, exceptional colleagues, strong business momentum, clear objectives and the ability to make a difference.
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.