- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Account manager will be fully responsible about the client's account after finishing the deal through the sales department, will be directly in contact with the performance team to explain the client's requirements
- Developing long-term relationships with our clients’ accounts.
- Follow up with the client with the company new updates that matches the client's need.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly.
- Following up the client's account performance progress and assist the client with financial report through the company system.
- Is the link between the company client and the performance team.
- Lead day to day communication with clients by providing them with assistance with a focus on client retention, growth, and satisfaction.
About this Company
ArabyAds, part of M&K Internet Group, launched in January 2014, as a leading private display affiliate network in the region, leveraging the experience of its founder & team in performance advertising space, to offer a solution for both merchants seeking performance campaigns...
See all Careers and Jobs at Araby Ads
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.