- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Contract / Project
Negotiable, Accommodations - Transportation and Mobile Allowance
About the Job
We are looking for engineer positions
For a project desalination plant located at Al- Alamin City based on 2 Years.
Please answer for all questions - apply and good luck.
- Implement the QA/QC management system at site
- Coordinate with quality inspections with all the Site Engineers, Sub contractors and vendors coordinate all non-destructive testing on site
- Coordinate all material receipt inspections
- Distribute relevant QA/QC documentation to site subcontractors
- Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes, standards, drawings and specs
- Coordinate all the quality site inspections with Technical and Site team
- Inspect and provide documentation to Owner’s Rep. for each activity approval
- Control all non conformance reports and undertake remedial action
- Monitor the implementation of the approved site QC Plan
- Coordinate with the site construction manager on all quality issues Coordinate and chair the QA/QC site weekly meetings with the projects subcontractors QC personnel
- Assure all technical documents relative to site quality control are current
About this Company
Aqualia S.A. is the water management parent company of FCC, one of the largest European services groups. Aqualia responds to the needs of all parties, private and public, at all stages of the water cycle, providing water for human, industrial, and agricultural uses. Its main...
See all Careers and Jobs at Aqualia In tech S.A.
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.