- Experience Needed:
- 9 to 11 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
1- Improve performance & maximize Value for Money
- Lead the team of buyers to negotiate and challenge suppliers’ quality, price, service, lead-times, minimum-order-quantities & payment terms in order to get the best value for every dollar spent.
- Manage the contracting process including: request for quotation (RFQ)’s, contract creation, PO issuance & tenders. Support Buyers in issuing contracts and having them signed by Suppliers
- Manages the team of buyers who monitor materials’ commodity trends periodically and provide local expertise and market intelligence in order to anticipate future risks/opportunities.
- Drive the development & execution of cost reduction initiatives in coordination with relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible for ensuring that materials’ specifications are industry appropriate and can be efficiently delivered by potential suppliers.
- Responsible for building the annual operating plan for the factory to ensure proper input
- Manage Buying Performance Metrics & price performance variance.
- Ensure the execution of all purchase orders and contracts that EGYBELG will sign including Maintenance spares & Services, Production consumables & Services, Research and Development (R&D) services, Safety Environmental & Security, Technical Training, Industrial Engineering as well as small minor projects in order to negotiate the best value for money.
- Establish performance incentive schemes in order to link the suppliers’ performance with the key business related deliverables.
- Continuously challenge payments terms for key suppliers in order to improve the working capital.
2- Widening the supply base and leveraging suppliers capabilities
- Deliver value to the business via rigorous supplier screening & selection of suitable suppliers in order to support business growth.
- Develops a flexible, long term supplier network able to meet current and anticipated future needs
- Ensures supplier performance reviews are conducted bi-annually in coordination with SQA and that continuous improvement (CI) plans are in place with all major suppliers.
3- Managing Risks & Ensuring continuous supply
- Manage & develop the relationship with suppliers in order to resolve any disputes that may arise during the contractual period.
- Support buyers to ensure zero run-outs due to materials availability.
- Work closely with internal clients & SQA in order to minimize the risks on EGYBELG factory by developing backups for all sourced materials.
- Manages the buyers’ team who Interact with Research & Development (R&D) and as needed in order to support in the introduction of new raw & packaging materials.
- Support Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA)/Site Logistics to ensure raw materials’ suppliers commits to resolving all reported non-conformances (quality or service).
- Lead the development of Scorecards for key suppliers and conduct semi-annual reviews with suppliers in the presence of internal customers in order to drive performance improvements.
- Manage EGYBELG Intellectual Property using appropriate Confidentiality Agreements and Supply contracts in order to ensure EGYBELG is protected. Ensure the timely renewal of such agreements.
- Manages the buyers who work closely with internal clients & suppliers in order to ensure the right specifications are purchased.
- Develop sourcing strategy for critical projects and services in order to meet business goals4-
4- Develop team capabilities
- Coach and develop the capabilities of his direct reports
- Hold frequent discussions with his direct reports to ensure progress of their development plans.
- Ensures cross functional alignment with key stakeholders
About this Company
High Return is a fast growing HR consultancy firm, founded in 2014 by Tarek Moussa, Founder & Managing Director and Wael AbouElnour, Managing Partner. We bring more than 20 years of expertise in multinationals together with our unique services that we provide to enable...
See all Careers and Jobs at High Return
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.