- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are seeking hands-on and technical software engineers, for a fairly serious commitment, you: smart (learn new languages and scripting quickly) cool (up with the latest software stuff) and successful (experienced in .Net).
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Full lifecycle application development.
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
Please apply if you find yourself:
Versed in current software development practices and tools, including:
- Virtual environments
- Source control
- Remote development
- Issue tracking
- Build and test automation
- Networking management
- Understand programming well enough to learn new languages and scripting quickly
- University degree in Software/Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, or related field.
- 4-5 years of relevant software development experience.
- Excellent Knowledge in ASP .Net
- Excellent Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a must.
- Good Knowledge in ASP Classic, C#, VB, Microsoft SQL and relational databases.
- Good Knowledge of Cloud computing using Windows Azure is an asset
- Good Knowledge of Software Development Process is an asset.
- Excellent and effective communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to meet tight time-lines.
- Ability to work and thrive in a physically disperse team environment.
- Flexible working hours.
About this Company
RMGS is an IT consulting and software development outsourcing company. Our business leverages talents in the emerging markets offering our clients talented resources and quality services at competitive pricing. RMGS offers outsourcing and off-shoring software development...
See all Careers and Jobs at RMGS
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.