- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Marketing Executive - Healthcare
Alexandria - Egypt
Caduceus Lane is now hiring professional marketing executive who are assigned to effectively lead and direct cross-functional teams through a dynamic professional environment. The marketing executives will work cross-functionally with many teams across the organization, such as commercial, medical, account management, project management, programmers and creative teams.
You will be responsible for planning, execution and effective communication with managers and peers to innovate, formulate and execute marketing and communication projects efficiently to meet deadlines. Essentially, Marketing team will establish best practices and build an innovative ideation model not just great, but world-class. A genuine team willing to take risks, innovatively create, to keep learning and to make things happen.
- Take lead role in creation and execution of 360° multi-platform marketing programs and communication campaigns across the broad spectrum of targeted organizations, brands and markets.
- Manage marketing activities calendar, project timelines, communication strategies and execution plans schedule.
- Craft marketing concepts, advertising campaigns and tactical plans for proposal pitches and business getting commitments.
- Projects structured daily planning through defining the project scope, allocated resources and task goals.
- Responsibility includes daily project plan communication and execution follow up.
- Maintain, ensure and communicate with account managers for clear understanding of the project framework, content and strategy and coordinate with project management and medical department for project execution.
- Plan and monitor all marketing initiatives in partnership with account management and project management teams through tracking goals, KPIs, produce daily recap summaries and post-launch reviews to continuously generate key learnings, optimize campaign performance and inform the development of new marketing strategies and tactics.
- Monitoring the progress of multiple projects closely and simultaneously with analytical and critical insight for evaluation and adjustment.Effectively organize and follow up for delivering projects on specified timelines to serve commercial team market requirements. Coordinate between the project team members while working closely to ensure progress, performance and meeting quality needs.
- Proactively influence the team to develop and achieve results with quality standards.Review and evaluate the outcomes and quality of the completed projects.Integrated collaboration and coordination among different departments and key responsible professionals across different functions.
- Oversee approval of copy and creative for all printed materials and digital assets across MENA region projects.
About this Company
Caduceus Lane is a leading entrepreneurial company that serves specialized Strategic Marketing solutions for Healthcare Domains and Pharmaceuticals Industries. A ‘Pioneer Networking Business Model’ that would create high quality Marketing Solutions tailored through the extended networks across MENA Region.
See all Careers and Jobs at Caduceus Lane
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.