- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Systems Analyst’s role is to plan, design, develop, implement, and support information systems and operations systems in support of core organizational functions. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve systems issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
Objectives and Responsibilities :
- Assist in the planning, design, development, of new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve business systems issues.
- Collaborate with IT team to properly identify and assign systems testing, updates, and validation, including scheduling downtime and communication to system owners.
- Ensure compatibility and inter portability of in-house systems.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Document, create, and maintain procedures for systems and application design, installs, and validation.
- Participate in systems administration duties as required.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems.
About this Company
We are Impact Technology – those who bring tomorrow’s technology today Meet a world-class IT outsourcing provider serving customers all over the globe. Our development offices are located in Saudi Arabia Jeddah city –
See all Careers and Jobs at Impact Technology
and Egypt Cairo huge IT outsourcing destinations,...
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.