- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator who will run, administer and organize all project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Technical Operations Manager and the Sales department overseas, to insure smooth and flawless execution of the projects.
- Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information
- Liaise with the sales team overseas to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Make certain that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves
- Help prepare project proposals, time frames, schedule and budget
- Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spend
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
About this Company
We are Impact Technology – those who bring tomorrow’s technology today Meet a world-class IT outsourcing provider serving customers all over the globe. Our development offices are located in Saudi Arabia Jeddah city –
See all Careers and Jobs at Impact Technology
and Egypt Cairo huge IT outsourcing destinations,...
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.