- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives.
- Ensuring the corrective accounting Treatment.
- Oversee the accounting operations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures.
- Ensuring the Adherence to Group Policy and procedures and highlighting any deviations.
- Maintaining the Fixed Assets Register, ensuring the Group policies and procedures for new assets and disposals.
- Process the insurance invoices payment.
- Tracking the claim settlement.
- Review of Cash clearing and Cheque clearing Schedules, ensuring no pending items, if any taking appropriate action.
- Review of all Intra company Balances, ensuring the accounts are clean and clear.
- Ensure the Sub ledgers are tying up.
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable.
- Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly.
- Process payroll in a timely manner.
- Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed.
- Ensure that required debt payments are made on a timely basis.
- Maintain the chart of accounts.
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions.
- Issue timely and complete financial statements.
- Coordinate the preparation of the Company annual report.
- Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of Company operations.
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics.
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
- Provide for a system of management cost reports.
- Provide financial analysis as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit.
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants.
- Comply with government reporting requirements and tax filings.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge
- Degree in Accounting from a reputable university/ Professional accounting qualification preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact well in English.
- 8 to 10 years of similar experience, with a good knowledge of ERP systems.
- Good accounting knowledge, Analytical, process oriented, well organized, with excellent communication skills, a team player.
- Should possess a good knowledge of excel and have prior experience in working with large databases.
- Ability to develop and establish accounting policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of accounting software.
- Organization: Should be able to plan and prioritize workload with minimum supervisory input.
- Self-Starter: Should be able to anticipate emerging trends and issues in the books of account and initiate appropriate action.
- Team Player: Should enjoy working in a team and be able to solve problems and resolve issues in a amicable manners
- Prefers El-Rehab Residence.
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.