- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
1,500 to 2,000 EGP per month, Negotiable
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
The Recruitment Specialist:
- Is responsible for interviewing, scheduling testing, and referring applicants to Seniors for conducting Demos, besides, he/she is expected to bring new ideas, strategies, and play a critical role in ensuring hiring top talent for our teams.
- Might perform other HR related tasks and will earn the title of HR Specialist based on his/her performance “This promotion is not timely framed however it could take a long time depending on how fast an individual can learn and develop”
- Oversees full cycle recruitment including sourcing, interviewing, testing, and negotiating offers for a variety of positions.
- Devises sourcing strategies to attract top talent; creating job postings, contacting talents, determining advertising and posting resources.
- Interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications and behavioral interviewing questions.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications.
- Assess ESL Instructor candidates’ English proficiency prior to scheduling for language Demo.
- Manages and facilitates the interview process to ensure a positive and timely experience for candidate.
- Develops relationships with career services, attend career & employment fairs.
- Perform other HR duties when required.
About this Company
Harvest British College for English language training along with the phenomenal department of the American Accent. Harvest British College is a training corporate registered at the General Authority for Investment and Free Zone as a Limited Liability Company, LLC. Harvest is...
See all Careers and Jobs at Harvest British College
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.