- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Due to business expansion, an international pharmaceutical company and medical devices companies, through their sole Egyptian partner are now hiring for well established products in the Egyptian market
- It’s an executive sales role, where the applicant will handle and manages Key accounts for the wound care and plastic surgery line in Elegant care group.
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments.
- Increase sales and market share of Elegant Care Group through effective territory management and sales execution.
- Follow up with various pharmaceutical sales channels.
- Develop and implement plans (e.g., territory, account and call) that include goals, action plans, time frames and resources.
- Establish strong relationships with a broad base of health care constituents (e.g. physicians, private hospitals, pharmacies, teaching hospitals, targeted community hospitals, and community offices, etc) through one-on-one sales presentations, group discussions and medical meeting exhibits.
- Maintain daily a sound reporting system to ensure the optimum communication of all information concerning physicians, hospitals and pharmacies to his/her District Manager.
- Manages allocated resources (samples, promotional and educational materials) to maximize return within regulatory and ethical guidelines.
About this Company
Elegant care a well established regional group of Pharmaceutical & Medical devices companies having its HQ in Cairo.
See all Careers and Jobs at Elegant Care Group
We are the exclusive agent of many distinguished international medical companies.
“Committed to Excellence” is our slogan; which is being applied by all its deep meaning in all aspects of business.
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.