- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Document control, document archiving, document imaging and maintenance of document register for Construction Projects and/or Detail Engineering Projects.
Role holder would be under minimum supervision of his superior.
- Receives and registers Client provided document for detail engineering or construction engineering project.
- Controls issuance of document numbers, including maintenance of proper document registers for detail engineering or construction engineering project.
- Maintains specifically assigned project database/s.
- Ensures proper document classification, sorting, filing and proper archiving.
- Reviews completeness of documentation and prepares document transmittals.
- Prepares and maintains AFC and As-built photostat books for detail engineering or construction engineering project.
- Engineering document control procedures.
- Performs file backup to ensure proper storage and archiving of electronic registers.
- Prepares engineering project reports, as may be required.
About this Company
We are the supplier you can rely upon for all your water filtration, treatment,
See all Careers and Jobs at Soul Water Filter
and purification need. Our pledge is to provide outstanding products at competitive prices with
excellent customer support
Our company is managed by ElKhadr Ibrahim, well...
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.