- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time Contract / Project
About the Job
We are currently recruiting a motivated and enthusiastic Graphic Designer and Desktop Publisher to support our global projects and corporate marketing.
The designer will support through the following activities:
- Work with our consultants to create diagrams and infographics that graphically communicate consulting reportage and outputs.
- Design and produce brochures and marketing presentations across our service offerings.
- Design and produce case studies and white papers that communicate our track record and expertise.
- Maintain and manage our graphical assets globally and ensure adherence to brand standards.
- The position may begin as a part time engagement; however, a full-time employee will be expected to manage and refine our visual language and brand.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint; Apple Keynote; and Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator).
- Ability to proof and edit documents in English.
- Strong proficiency in designing and making presentations and written reportage, designing corporate marketing collateral, and developing corporate branding.
- Undergraduate degree in graphic design preferred.
- 2-3 years experience in graphic design and/or marketing in a corporate environment.
- Fluency in English strongly preferred; advance proficiency in English required.
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.