- Experience Needed:
- More than 20 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Summary for Job:
Leading the business within the organization through 7 different departments to ensure the achievement of the Company yearly Execution Budget while maintaining efficient Customer Service standards and EXCELLENT Credit Quality and maintain ongoing relationships with existing and new customers.
The Chief Business Officer (directly reporting to CEO & Managing Director) is the Head of the Division which is directly responsible to generate the Business for the Company. He will be responsible to manage 7 Administration reporting directly to him, but most importantly he will be responsible to generate new Leasing Business per year for approx. EGP 1.5 Billion. Each of those 7 administration has a Head. Those administrations are:
- Marketing (Large Tickets to Large Corporations)
- Credit Analysis.
- Customer Service.
- Research and Development
- Branches (Alex Branch)
- Structured Leases
- Fully responsible to achieve the Company’s overall yearly Execution Budget.
- Managing 7 Departments with a team of Relationship Managers and Team Leaders with the aim of directing them to achieve their set targets.
- Responsible to maintain a healthy relationship with all customers, ensuring there are no cases of delinquencies or delay in installments payments, etc.
- Responsible to review all credit cases and discussing all different views with the Head of Credit and Head of Risk to achieve a common view accepted by all parties.
- Reviewing and signing on all mandates to the customers.
- Responsible to prepare the Execution Budget of the LRM department and assigning targets to each RM and Team Leader.
- Presenting the Credit Cases in front of the Board Credit Committee and Board of Directors.
- Participating in the Company’s committees such as Management Credit Committee, Budget Committee, ALCO, Provisions Committee, etc.
- Preparation of all Senior Management (CEO) required reports such as Activity Report, Business Status Report , Monthly Budget Monitoring Report, Execution Report, Pipeline Report, Approved Limits Report, Follow Up Report, Unutilized Limits Report, etc.
- Interacting with legal department and Sharia Consultant and ensuring all issues in that regard are facilitated from Marketing side.
- Ensuring that our Company name is among the top 3 companies in the EFSA Report.
- Ensuring that all approved limits are being utilized within the agreed upon drawdown period.
- Ensuring to make a proper balance between generating business from existing customers and from New customers.
- Set Customer Service Department strategy and guidelines.
- Ensure efficient Customer Service standards and maintain ongoing relationships with existing lessees.
- Guarantee a professional strong working relationship with external customers and internal Colleagues.
- Supervise the proper tools used to assist the marketing teams with any assigned special projects and providing backup to the RMs when required.
- Making sure that all customers’ queries are well-investigated and resolved, and escalating queries if appropriate to CEO.
- Reviews the completion and revision of the clients’ documents
- Coordinate between CSD and other departments to ensure the closing of transaction and maintaining satisfactory Customer Service in all stages.
- Reviewing the clients’ data on the system.
- Follow up on performance of team members.
- Review performance and objectives with Team Leaders.
- Performing the jobs according to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Training newly hired RMs and Team Leaders.
- Responsible for the internal organization of the Marketing Department after the approval of the CEO.
- Responsible to achieve your personal assigned execution target assigned to you by the CEO.
- Supervising and managing Alex Branch in terms of Budget Execution.
- Applying a proper filing system within all assigned departments.
About this Company
Pillars Egypt is Consultancy & Recruitment Firm established to serve distinctive clients in the areas of strategic management , Business Planning and Executive recruitment.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pillars
We are a group of executives with a large diversified experience in various areas as Strategic Management, Business Planning
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.