- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
This is your job if you're an energetic person comfortable working in a 3+ years old software development firm with a small yet strong team that have a well reputable client base.
The basic job tasks are, but not limited to:
- Generating project plans for company’s projects and products.
- Representing company's interests.
- Providing advice on the management of projects and time assessments.
- Organizing the various professional people working on a project.
- Carrying out risk assessment plans and reports.
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met.
- Making sure project roadmap planning and preparations quality standards are met.
- Work on projects reports and risk mitigation plans.
- Using various IT systems to keep track of people and progress.
- Planning and defining projects scope.
- Resource planning, activity planning and sequencing.
- Developing projects/training work schedules.
- Creating project plan documentation, charts and schedules.
- Projects risk analysis, managing issues and quality control.
- Monitoring and reporting progress.
- Strategic influencing.
- Scalability and portability analysis of various project aspects.
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.