- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- 1 open position
About the Job
1. Agreeing project objectives
2. Providing independent advice on the management of projects
3. Organizing the various professional people working on a project
4. Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
5. Making sure the quality standards are met
6. Monitoring employees to ensure guidelines are maintained.
7. Coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives.
8. Track progress and review project tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriately.
9. Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to management.
10. Other duties may be assigned.