- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Biomedical Engineers typically do the following:
- Design systems and products, such as artificial internal organs, artificial devices that replace body parts, and machines for diagnosing medical problems
- Install, adjust, maintain, repair, or provide technical support for biomedical equipment.
- Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment.
- Train clinicians and other personnel on the proper use of equipment
- Work with life scientists, chemists, and medical scientists to research the engineering aspects
About this Company
Al Jazeera Medical Center limited liability company incorporated in 1989 under the clinic name of the Al jazeera and that created by businessman Mohammed Nasser Al Hajri and from here has taken the legal form as an individual licensed to practice the activity of the Ministry...
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Jazeera Medical Center
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.