- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
1,500 to 2,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Carrying administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Manage Media such as Facebook page, Instagram, etc.
- Organizing travel arrangements for senior manager.
- Writing letters and emails on behalf of other office staff.
- Booking conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
- Processing expenses sheets and invoices.
- Monitoring stationary levels and ordering office supplies.
- Covering the reception desk.
- Maintaining computer and manual filing systems.
- Provide information to internal colleagues or external enquirers.
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Taking accurate minutes of meetings.
- Coordinating office procedures.
- Relying to email, telephone or face to face inquiries.
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
- Resolve administrative problems.
- Receiving, sorting and distributing the post.
- Answering telephone calls and passing them on.
- Managing staff appointments.
- Oversee and supervise the work of junior staff.
- Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records.
- Coordinating repairs to office equipment.
- Greeting and assisting visitors to the office.
- Receives and places telephone calls.
- Maintains solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Performs data entry. May also require research skills to troubleshoot customer problems.
- Excellent communication abilities and data entry skills are essential.
Note: The above is not a complete list of duties but a guide, as tasks and objectives can change depending on needs.
Key skills required:
- Knowledge of office administration procedures.
- Managing multiple and changing priorities at once.
- Diary Management
- Good computer skills including Word, Excel, MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Access.
- Good typing and keyboard skills.
- Managing administrative processes.
- A good level of English spelling and grammar.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
- Good research skills and attention to detail
The personal skills those are required for the job:
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good telephone answering skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High level of discretion and judgment.
- Not getting bored easily.
- Having a lot of patience.
- Dedicated to work.
- Fluent in English & Arabic
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.