- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Mobile Allowance
About the Job
- Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, he should be:
- Managing outgoing bills and invoices on behalf of the company. These bills might include utility payments, product or inventory invoices, employee expense accounts and reimbursements.
- Updating and maintaining records of expenditures
- Sending out payments for company credit cards
- Responding to vendor invoices
- Ensuring that all payments are made in accordance with company policy
- Ensuring that all payments are sent on time
- Resolving payment discrepancies and disputes on behalf of the company
As an Accounts Receivable Clerks, he should be:
- Managing incoming payments on behalf of the company. Accounts receivable clerks accomplish this objective by performing the following tasks:
- Preparing and mailing invoices to customers
- Posting payments to customer accounts
- Organizing and filing deposit receipts as invoices are paid
- Preparing reports on delinquent accounts and customer payment profiles
- Reconciling cash receipts and deposits
- Analyzing financial records for accuracy
About this Company
HNS Group conducts a complete range of construction services, including design concepts, construction operations and management for prestigious and technically advanced building projects and activities including design and construction of commercial centers, hospitals, hotels,...
See all Careers and Jobs at HNS Group
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.