- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the job:
- Graphic Designer Create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports and prepare visual presentations
Duties and responsibilities :
Help Nanoshield Team in the following Tasks:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
- Should demonstrate their creativity and originality through a professional portfolio that features their best designs.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Determine the message the design should portray.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages.
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
- Present the design to the art director.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
About this Company
NanoShield is a Nano-Technology specialized company. We are a subsidiary of NANOPOLYMER Middle East division, a Moscow-Based technological premises of ROSATOM company that possesses know-how in engineering materials both for civil and industrial sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nano Shield
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.