- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of iOS/Mac OS development
- Ability to work in a fast paced, iterative development environment with short turn-around times.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage 3rd party vendors and with the ability to understand and explain technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Expert in iOS development, with focus on robust design and server-client integration.
- Familiarity with the other mobile platforms (like Android) is nice to have
- Expert in UI design and concepts - advantage
- Strong Objective C skills
- Demonstrated experience delivering applications on iPhone/iPad
- Experience in server side development, preferably in building web services
- Familiarity with fundamental web and mobile technologies (HTML5, CSS, JS etc)
Application Development & lifecycle management tools
- Development IDE:Xcode 6.1.1
- Source Control:Github
- Unit Testing:Xcode 6.1.1
- Functional & Automated Testing Xcode 6.1.1, Test Studio for iOS
- UI Controls:Native iOS SDK controls and other 3rd party native iOS Tools for Charts Views.
- Performance Testing :Xcode 6.1.1 Instruments
- Agile Project Management :Planbox
About this Company
ALEXON Digital was founded in 1992 through a desire to provide creative solutions in a digital world. Since then, the agency has grown to become a leading Europ digital agency with offices in London and Glasgow, and an international client base, Our talented team includes...
See all Careers and Jobs at ALEXON for Electronic Services
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.