- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
If you are passionate about finding bugs in products, very detailed oriented and enjoying working through a product to identify issues. Then this job if for you.
You will be required to do the following and more:
- You will be responsible for going through products identifying problems or issues and creating detailed report on each one on the defect tracking system
- Convert requirements into test plan , test cases and test environments
- Design and develop test cases that enable verification of product requirements, and ensure total coverage of requirements
- Work closely with product managers and engineers to identify areas and methods to help improve testing efficiency, expand coverage and increase product reliability
- Validate defect fixes, analyze impact of the fixes and the issue to closure
About this Company
Jios Development is a stable fast growing company providing technology consultation and outsourcing services specializing in custom application development, cloud services and mobile applications.
See all Careers and Jobs at JIOS Development
We are a team of creative thinkers believing in the transformative...
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.