- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Social Insurance, Medical Insurance , Transportation
- Males Only
About the Job
Overall Purpose of the Job:
The purpose of the position is to prove direction and technical expertise in the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of monitoring systems to assure the delivery of consistently high quality products.
- Carry out in process tests to ensure product compliance with established specs and providing related reports accordingly.
- Monitor the environmental conditions (Temp. %RH, ΔP ) compliance with GMP requirements.
- Monitoring GMP & system implementation on daily basis and providing related reports accordingly.
- Withdrawing IPC & finished samples for QC department as per established sampling plan.
- Monitor the calibration and verification of monitoring and measuring devices.
- Supervise the dispensing process of raw and packaging materials.
- Verify the batch records and logbooks completeness.
- Aid in all aspects of QA activities related to internal audits as well as external audits and reviews.
- Communication Skills
- Technical writing ability.
- Analytical Skills
- Strong organizational Skills
- Time Management.
- Problem Solving.
Education, Skills and Experience required:
- degree in Pharmaceutical or Science.
- Experience required from 1 to 4 years in the same position.
- Males only can apply.
About this Company
Hi Pharm is a customer centric company with a commitment to satisfying the patient’s unmet needs in medicine.
See all Careers and Jobs at Hi Pharm
Through a leading portfolio & far reaching projects & programs to increase accessibility to our products & insure they reach the patients who need...
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.