- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 4,500 EGP per month
About the Job
Key areas include:
- Social media marketing: developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Search engine optimization (SEO): developing strategies to increase number of visitors to a website by getting high-ranking placements in search results.
- Pay per click (PPC) campaigns: sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
- Mobile marketing: includes app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing.
- Affiliate marketing: where a business allows other businesses (affiliates) to sell products on their website. The affiliate is paid commission for each customer brought to the website by their own marketing strategies.
- Digital marketers may work across several areas or specialize in a few depending on the requirements of the organization.
Digital marketers contribute to and develop digital marketing projects and campaigns. Tasks typically involve:
- Creating and uploading copy and images for the organization’s website;
- Writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns and posts;
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- Designing website banners and assisting with web visuals;
- Selecting subject matter based on personal or public interest;
- Communicating with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners;
- Conducting key word research and web statistics reporting;
- Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- Using web analytics software to monitor performance of websites and make recommendations for improvement;
- Contributing to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications;
- Assisting with paid media including liaising with digital advertising agencies;
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies;
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends;
- Managing the contact database and assisting with lead generation activities
You will need to have:
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients;
- Written communication skills for producing high quality content;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work independently and flexibly;
- Capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects;
- Excellent team work skills;
- Organizational skills with ability to deliver a high volume of quality work;
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Networking and analytical skills;
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms.
In addition, you need to be able to demonstrate excellent IT skills, including the use of:
- Microsoft Office;
- Databases and a basic understanding of HTML;
- CSS and search engines;
- Creative writing in both (Arabic & English).
About this Company
db Group is a joint stock multisector business support corporation providing creative solutions for IT Development™, Multilingual Content™, PR & Events™, Business Advisory™ and Media Excellence™.
See all Careers and Jobs at db Group
db Group has been founded to provide a wide range of integrated...
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.