- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Clinical psychologists aim to reduce the distress and improve the psychological well being of children.
Clinical psychologists often work alongside other professionals in multidisciplinary teams in order to deal with complex patient problems.
They work on a variety of different mental or physical health problems including:
- Depression and anxiety.
- Mental illness.
- Adjustment to physical illness.
- Neurological disorders.
- Addictive behaviors.
- Challenging behavior.
- Eating disorders.
- Personal and family relationship problems.
- Learning disabilities.
- Devising and monitoring appropriate treatment programs, including therapy, counseling or advice, in collaboration with colleagues.
- Offering therapy and treatments for difficulties relating to mental health problems such as anxiety, depression, addiction, social and interpersonal problems and challenging behavior.
- Carrying out applied research, adding to the evidence base of practice in a variety of health-care settings.
About this Company
Juniors Academy is considered one of the largest and professional Academies for kids in Egypt and the Middle East
See all Careers and Jobs at Juniors Academy
Our priority is your precious children, We provide special care and education to your children. Juniors Academy is proud to provide the highest standards of...
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.