- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,400 to 2,500 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing road map.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, iterate and publish social media ads.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company's social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
About this Company
We strive to support our clients in achieving their goals. Over the years, our consultants have successfully served hundreds of clients to find their dream homes.
See all Careers and Jobs at Kayan
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.