- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- If you are passionate about finding bugs in products, very detailed oriented and enjoying working through a product to identify issues. Then this job if for you.
You will be required to do the following and more:
- You will be responsible for going through products identifying problems or issues and creating detailed report on each one on the defect tracking system
- Convert requirements into test plan , test cases and test environments
- Design and develop test cases that enable verification of product requirements, and ensure total coverage of requirements
- Work closely with product managers and engineers to identify areas and methods to help improve testing efficiency, expand coverage and increase product reliability
- Set-up and monitor continuous integration for build, deploy and automated tests
- Validate defect fixes, analyze impact of the fixes and the issue to closure
- Ensure product & process quality
The following Skills are a MUST:
- BSc. Of computer Science, Computer Engineering
- From 3-6 years of Experience in the Quality Assurance Field
- ISTQB or CSQE certified or any equivalent certificate is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Having experience with integration testing, automated functional and regression testing is a plus
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills including attention to details
- Cross Browser / Cross Device testing
- Fair Understanding of Project Management concepts as well as Agile Model.
- Test case and test plan design
- Experience in preparing test plan documents for large projects
- Experience in writing and executing test cases covering all the business functionalities
- Experience of preparing Test Approach/Test Strategy documents
- Experience in managing Quality control engineers is a plus
The following Skills are a Plus:
- Usability Testing
- Unit Testing
- Performance & Stress Testing
About this Company
Jios Development is a stable fast growing company providing technology consultation and outsourcing services specializing in custom application development, cloud services and mobile applications.
See all Careers and Jobs at JIOS Development
We are a team of creative thinkers believing in the transformative...
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.