- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to deliver engaging digital campaigns that drive client acquisitions and increase brand awareness for multiple clients.
Key areas include:
- Create, monitor and update campaigns as needed.
- Create content strategy for multiple accounts/clients.
- Manage pay-per-click advertising and remarketing programs across multiple accounts; monitor budget and optimize bidding.
- Create and manage email campaigns and associated reporting using marketing automation tool.
Reporting and analytic:
- Monitor different advertising campaigns for multiple accounts/clients
- Monitor social media analytic to determine audience demographics; implement strategies to improve audience engagement.
- Create and maintain analytic dashboards.
- Monitor competitor advertisements and PPC campaigns.
About this Company
Ingenuity Studio is a digital media solutions studio, producing high quality and state-of-art solutions for businesses to help them achieve better branding, better market existence and better operations performance.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ingenuity Studio
The main edge for us isn’t only about producing...
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.