- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 10,000 EGP per month, + Commission
About the Job
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare technical and commercial proposals that meet customer needs through interpretation of the requirements and technical specifications.
- Formulating questions and formatting a solution to be presented to the customer.
- Interact with the sales team to formulate strategies and solutions consistent with client requirements, needs, and constraints.
- Assist sales team in attaining orders, through follow up and monitoring proposals with clients
- Other duties as assigned by managers
- Responsible for the achievement of monthly/annual sales target
- Ability of negotiations with clients and participation in sales meetings.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFQs/RFIs
- Responsible for reporting opportunities and status of each project on a timely manner.
- Responsible for representing the company’s products to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Assist in the analysis of business opportunities for the company by assessing the possibility of creating the solution and meeting the customer's needs.
- Able to travel throughout the defined sales territory
About this Company
MBS Is an Egyptian's pioneering Human Resource agency, specializing in recruitment and social insurance services, MBS is providing companies throughout Egypt with reliable and competent personnel on both permanent and temporary basis, in all fields of business.As a Client of...
See all Careers and Jobs at MBS
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.