- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
10,000 to 15,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Seeking creative and experienced fashion designer.
- Fashion designers conceptualize, design and manufacture apparel for men.
- They develop ideas into final products by making sketches of their ideas, selecting fabric, colors and patterns that work together in both a creative and functional way.
- After researching current fashion trends and forecasting future trends, designers then visit manufacturers and trade shows to select fabrics and patterns and begin work on their designs.
- A prototype of the garments is created and then adjusted until it ultimately resembles the designer's original concept and design.
- Final samples are then manufactured and presented to retail outlets.
- Fashion designers are subject to tight deadlines and long work hours, and they need to be able to work with suppliers, manufacturers and retailers.
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.