- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 7,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Job description :
We are looking for a PHP Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users in different platforms. Your primary focus will be:
- Development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end mobile developer with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Maintenance main business dashboard for any updates or additions.
- Maintenance wordpress website with variable plugins.
About this Company
Pillars Egypt is Consultancy & Recruitment Firm established to serve distinctive clients in the areas of strategic management , Business Planning and Executive recruitment.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pillars
We are a group of executives with a large diversified experience in various areas as Strategic Management, Business Planning
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.