- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Project Manager is responsible for the successful execution of his projects, in all technical, commercial and scheduling aspects, to meet the requirements of both the end-users and the Company
- Leads the projects in close cooperation with the Lead Engineers in order to agree the course of action necessary to complete the assigned projects in a timely and successful manner within the project budget and schedule
- Responsible for monitoring the projects performance and progress
- Responsible for reporting regularly about the current status and cost of the actual projects and providing forecast and analysis
- Coordinates the communication between customers (external and internal), suppliers and project teams
- Assist the sales organization in demonstrations, presentations and project estimates
- Interfaces and coordinates all commercial and technical issues relating to the projects with the Engineering team, internal and external clients as required for providing successful projects
- Ensure all project activities meet standards imposed by safety legislation or by quality requirements
- Responsibility for screening and use of all relevant procedures related to Trade Compliance Policy
About this Company
ENTRAG is a prominent leader in the field of industrial solutions, supplying the Egyptian industrial market with best-in-class products and services over 25 years, and supporting industrial sectors as diverse as oil and gas, refining, petrochemicals, chemicals, fertilizers and power generation.
See all Careers and Jobs at Entrag
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.