- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Diploma at least
About the Job
- The Junior Accountant is responsible for facilitating a range of financial, administrative, and operational tasks.
- The Junior Accountant primarily provides financial information to management by collecting, maintaining and analyzing accounts receivable and accounts payable data & preparing financial reports, while actively promoting office efficiency by handling some back-office tasks and logistics.
- Controlling documenting and filing income and expenditure
- Compiling and analyzing company financials
- Presenting reports, budgets, and commentaries
- Administering payrolls
- Working with our accounting companies to prepare annual accounts and tax returns
- Maintaining office efficiency and streamlining administrative tasks; this includes but is not limited to:Managing and maintaining office supplies
- Delivering documents and payments
- Follow ups with suppliers
About this Company
Future Energy Corporation is a leading global Power Developer with experience spanning the Middle East, Europe, Latin America, and the Caribbean. Across geographies and sectors, FEC specializes in pioneering business models that bring the most advanced technologies to the markets we operate in.
See all Careers and Jobs at Future Energy Corporation
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.