- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Corporate Marketing Specialist
Who are we?
We are ''GATE 4'', daughter company of MAM-Tours an international Travel Agency providing a variety of services, such as customized and pre-arranged unique packages, internships- study and courses abroad and business and medical related touristy.
What is the Role about?
The successful candidate will be responsible for the execution of inbound marketing strategy for mother and daughter company, drive (web-based) marketing campaigns and maintenance and development of the corporate websites and Social Media Platforms.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website;
- Develop and manage content-based Social Network platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, etc) and Blog Site;
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing industry;
- Communicating with target audiences online;
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing advertisement in the press or on the radio;
- Running promotions relating to new products;
- Managing the production and effective distribution of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, monthly newsletters;
- Content writing and proofreading copy;
- Organizing photo shoots;
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions beneficial for our company;
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship;
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Contributing to marketing plans and strategies
Who are you?
Are you passionate about travelling, different cultures and unique destinations? Are you up to date on trends and developments in the marketing and travel industry and would you like to be right in the middle of it, building the bridge between product development and the market? Do you have outstanding communication skills? Let’s talk!
Our ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Web Design/Development, or related discipline;
- Ideally c. 1 - 2 years' experience in an all-round marketing working environment;
- Fluency of both written and spoken English;
- Exceptionally high levels of motivation, working both independently and as part of a team;
- Smart and presentable appearance;
- High confidence to promote ideas;
- Capability to switch between two corporate company cultures;
- Experience with Online Lead Funnels (generation, nurturing, scoring and conversion);
- Experience with Web Site Development (CMS, Landing pages, Microsites, Templates, Styles, Basic HTML & CSS);
- Experience with Email Marketing programs;
- Familiarity with SEO and SEM;
- Experience with Online Analytics (Google Analytics, Trends, Webmaster Tools, Website Optimizer, Keyword Tool, URL Builder)
- Experience with Web 2.0 and Social Networks (Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, YouTube)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop)
- Sensitivity to User Experience and Design.
A big PLUS if you:
- Have experience in the travel industry
About this Company
" تعتبر مام نورز واحده من اهم شركات السفر والسياحه الرائده في تنظيم برامج سياحيه ورحلات داخل مصر وخارجها. بجانب تخصصها في تنظيم برامج للحج والعمره. مام تورز لديها 16 فرع على مستوى انحاء مصر مع وجود فريق عمل مدرب وماهر في مقابله العملاء وإرضائهم"
See all Careers and Jobs at MAM Tours
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.