- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales to help us build up our business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
About this Company
Archi touch was founded in 1997, as an Egyptian trading company of office furniture and equipments, which was brought as an inspiration from "Kandil Industries", the mother company. By 2004, they decided to manufacture rather than to import only, which led to the booming...
See all Careers and Jobs at Architouch Office Furniture
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.