- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Perform all receipt of inventory in ERP System as per the alerts form WMS system and notifications from Purchase team.
Responsibilities, Supporting Actions & End-Results
GRN RECEIPT :
- Responsible to receive all the inventory in Scala as per the purchase orders and acknowledgment alerts from WMS and Purchase Team.
- Access and monitor Business Assist tool
- Segregate Physical Inventory and software inventory
- Perform on costing wherever applicable
- Coordinate with Ware house for freight details
- Track purchase orders against relevant receipts.
- Coordinate with Purchaser for receipt of non-physical inventory
- Validate HTML inventory upload file ( On completion of GRN Automation – Service Connect )
- Daily Posting of Inventory receipts
- Ensure timely receipt of Physical and Non- Physical Inventory in ERP System.
- Transfer inventory items between virtual WH in ERP System.
- Check all inventory transfer request from sales team.
- Confirm the inventory request with purchase team.
- Obtain confirmation notification from WH team for Inventory transfer.
- Ensure timely stock availability in preferred warehouses.
Candidates Profile - Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Commerce or related stream.
- Experience: 2-3 Years; Industry: IT or FMCG / work experience in Shared service center preferred.
- Knowledge: Technical expertise in using MS applications and work experience in ERP accounting systems.
- Language: Should hold strong written and spoken communication skills in English
General & Qualitative:
- The ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines.
- Pleasant and Confident telephone skills.
- Teamwork , Reliability and Honesty.
- Results Oriented
- Change Agent
- Judgment & decision making
- Customer Impact top of mind
- Team Leadership
- Collaboration and Influence
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.