- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Technical sales engineers combine technical knowledge with sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products.
- Clients are usually technical staff from non-retail organizations, such as factories, public utility providers, local authorities and hospitals.
- The emphasis of the work varies depending on the level of technical knowledge needed to sell a particular product or service.
- Technical sales engineers are a key point of contact for clients and provide both pre- and after-sales advice.
- They liaise regularly with other members of the sales team and colleagues from a range of departments, such as research, development, design, purchasing, production and quality, as well as senior company managers.
Typical Work Activities "Responsibilities":
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing client potential in designated regions.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Calculating client quotations and administering client accounts.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after-sales support services with technical team.
- Analyzing costs and sales.
- Preparing reports for direct manger.
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Helping in the design of custom-made products.
About this Company
We depend on a staff of over than 150 of highly qualified professionals, including a group specialized in quality assurance. We have engineering and production facilities built on 20,000 sq.m.area. Our specialists are serving our customers all over the market in Egypt and all...
See all Careers and Jobs at ACETO Industries
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.