- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The key to maintain the relationship between the agency and the client. The Sales Executives are the liaison between the client and the creative team to ensure the client's needs and goals are being met on every project. The SAM also manages pitches to the client, the client's ad budget and generally handles around four non-competing client accounts at a time.
- Check the status of each client's job(s) in the creative department and verify the jobs will be complete on time
- Contact each client at least once a day to discuss current and upcoming projects
- Initiate new jobs for the client
- Enhancing the business volume between the existing accounts and the agency, open new accounts when needed in order to achieved the assigned target.
- Review and present concepts/layouts/copy to the client for approval
- Communicate the client's feedback to the creative department and discuss the next steps in the campaign
About this Company
MAP ADVERTISING LLC established in 2001, located In Heliopolis area; Cairo, Egypt. Maintaining a long successful history in serving multinational accounts, such as: Pfizer, Novartis, HSBC, Vodafone, Pepsi, AUC, Nestle and Toshiba.
See all Careers and Jobs at MAP Advertising
MAP’s main focus is serving their...
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.