- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job Duties & Responsibilities Includes but not limited to:
- Ensures that all procedures or specifications are intended to provide the identity, strength, quality, and purity of the drug product.
- Performs and coordinates surveys, quality system and process control assessments.
- Reviews and approves investigations of deviations or errors in the laboratory and production premises for continual improvement of activities that directly affect quality, performance, reliability and fitness for business purposes and ensures that deviations/errors have been fully investigated, recorded and justified.
- Establishes implements and maintains the Quality Management System for fulfilling the requirements of ISO 9001/2000 and ISO 17025/2005.
- Ensures that company policy is effective and enforces its implementation through executing internal inspection audits and follow-up of management reviewing reports for improvement.
- Ensures the availability of human and equipment resources necessary to fulfill departmental planned objectives and to meet forecast sales.
- Ensures that all departmental personnel acquire continuous training as related to their jobs.
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.