- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Live servers monitoring and take corrective actions.
- Implement and execute solutions that increase servers availability (Keep updated with latest stable OS and SW versions, and execute needed solutions to maintain servers stability and security).
- Backup and restore plans.
- Maintain servers security (Be update with security holes and take corrective actions).
- Maintain clean servers structure.
- Plan and execute high availability solutions.
- Plan and execute projects deployments (including any backup required).
- Contingency plans to revert to earlier versions of the project.
- Implement linux based solutions (e.g. continuous integration, ldap ...etc).
- Email accounts management.
- Provide necessary linux support to teams and individuals through ticketing system.
About this Company
Softxpert is a Business Process Outsourcing Company headquartered in USA providing a substantial range of business operations that are fundamental to a diversified portfolio of clients worldwide. Our philosophy as a multi-channel service provider utilizes both on-shoring of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Softxpert Incorporation
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.