- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job Duties & Responsibilities Includes but not limited to:
- Arranges appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments.
- Increases sales and market share of Penta Pharma Products (according to the Line) through effective territory management and sales execution.
- Follows up with various pharmaceutical sales channels.
- Develops and implements plans (e.g., territory, account and call) that include goals, action plans, time frames and resources.
- Establishes strong relationships with a broad base of health care constituents (e.g. physicians, private hospitals, pharmacies, teaching hospitals, targeted community hospitals, and community offices, etc) through one-on-one sales presentations, group discussions and medical meeting exhibits.
- Develops and implements creative strategies in key accounts and key opinion leaders (KOLs).
- Maintains daily a sound reporting system to ensure the optimum communication of all information concerning physicians, hospitals and pharmacies to his/her District Manager.
- Manages allocated resources (samples, promotional and educational materials) to maximize return within regulatory and ethical guidelines.
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products.
- As assigned, make calls on retail pharmacies and other special customers.
- Keeps detailed records of all contacts, which may involve database managemen
- Regularly attends company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings.
- Adheres to all corporate compliance policies and guidelines.
- Cairo, Giza, Delta, Alex, Upper Egypt
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.