- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, + Bonus
- Education Level:
- High School (or equivalent) at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
Over all Job Scope
Responsible for managing the customs documentation of all store Items & goods.
Storekeeper are also in charge of communicating with all related departments, setting up shipment deliveries, maintaining stores records, and verifying that all products transactions comply with Warehousing policies and procedures.
- Maintain a very well organized record for all the stores.
- Capable to work through the system
- Able to deal with the computer
- Capable to maintain the daily work with professionalism
- Provide the different branches with their requirements from the stores
- Check inventory records for accuracy
- Compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location
- Find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business
About this Company
Egyptian British Co. was founded in 1988, in the heart of the industrial zone in sixth of October City, and started their actual production of auxiliary materials for textile industries in 1993. As a result of serious and persistent efforts in the research and development...
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian British Co.
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.