Who we are looking for Education:
- Engineering/Marine Degree or related courses.
- Class One Engineer Certificate or experienced Chief Engineer.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant shore based experience.
- Prior experience of managing technical excellence of tug-boats or OSV/AHTS vessels.
- Experience with implementing and maintaining ISM code/PMS.
- Good people and systems management.
- English is the business language of our Company worldwide and spoken and written English fluency is required. Arabic speaking candidates will be preferred.
- Operating experience in higher rank marine environment.
- Resilient, pro-active, self-starter.
- Have an ability to make decisions and prioritize.
- Work well under pressure, under occasional tight deadlines, and retain sense of humor.
- Good communication skills, able to act with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to handle sensitive information.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills essential.
About this Company
Since 1833, Svitzer has provided safety and support at sea. With 4,000 employees, a fleet of 430 vessels and operations all over the world, we are the global market leader within towage and emergency response.
See all Careers and Jobs at SVITZER
We share the same core values as the rest of the...
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.